Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.  I did exactly what I always want to do on Mother's Day....absolutely nothing, nothing except spend time with loved ones.  No cooking, no cleaning, no disciplining, no working.  My awesome husband always does a great job of making that happen.  I can just love on the kiddos when they want it and enjoy our time together.  

We went to my mother-in-laws house for the kiddos to swim and had pizza for dinner.  Which was absolutely perfect.  My sister in law gave me a necklace (I was definitely not expecting a gift from her).  It is Morse code for fuck cancer and I love it!!  I would love to start making them.  I could do necklaces and bracelets.  First, I'de like to make them for all of those who have entered my life, touched me in some way, or inspired me on this journey.  Then maybe I can make them for raising funds for HDGC and CDH1.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day in the Life - seahorse edition

I’ve gotten my eating and drinking routine down pretty good now. I have a really good grip on what helps me feel my best and what doesn’t. T...