Friday, April 26, 2019

Survived my first week back to work

April 26, 2019


Today, I feel extremely optimistic.  I just finished my first week back to work. I am exhausted and I didn’t even work my full 8 hours shifts. I worked an average of 6.5 hours each shift. I did feel I was starting to come down with a cold or something in the beginning of the week so that is probably another reason for the fatigue.  I’m tired but it felt so good to be back!  It felt good to see all my friends, feel I have a purpose, and be helpful again.  Not that I don’t feel I have a purpose at home.  It’s just different and can be a bit mundane at home doing all the household stuff.  Anyway, now I know I can go back to work and I can eat when I need to. And I can drink when I need to. And both of those things can be a tad bit flexible when I need them to be.  And now that I’ve had an exhausting week back to work we’re headed out of town for a nice relaxing weekend in the pines.  Okay, maybe not so relaxing as we have lots of stuff to do planned.  Lots of outdoorsy stuff.  It should be fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Day in the Life - seahorse edition

I’ve gotten my eating and drinking routine down pretty good now. I have a really good grip on what helps me feel my best and what doesn’t. T...